Arrival & Departure
Check-in time from 14:00 – 02:00 hours.
Check-out time before 11:00 hours.
We have a 24 hour reception. The check in time is from 14:00 to 02:00 hours (Local Time). Your booking will be held until 02:00 hours (Local Time) on the day after your arrival. If you do not arrival by 02:00 on the morning after your arrival date your booking will be cancelled and charged as per your cancelation policy at the time of booking.
If you will be arriving after 02:00 (Local Time) on the day after arrival you need to inform the hotel as to what time you will be coming so your booking can be held.
Early check in is possible subject to availability and can only being confirmed on the day of arrival. If you wish to guarantee early access to the room you will need to book for the prior day.
It is the responsibility of the guest to depart by 11am on the date of departure. Any late departures will be charged at £10 per hour after this until 6pm at which point they will incur the cost of another nights accommodation
Children under the age of 12 stay free with each adult in existing bedding. Please not that additional bedding could incur additional charges. Cots & high chairs are provided free of charge and are subject to availability. Not all rooms can accommodate a cot and/or a highchair
Extra beds are available on request. Please note that additional beds and baby cots are not available for all rooms. Requests will be honoured subject to availability. Cots and Extra Beds are free for children under 12. Otherwise Extra beds will incur an additional fee of £50 per night.
No pets are allowed in the hotel with the exception for guide dogs.
Smoking & damage
The Best Western the Boltons hotel is a No-Smoking building. The hotel reserves the right to charge a deep cleaning fee to anyone found smoking anywhere in the hotel.
The hotel reserves the right the charge the guest for all reasonable costs resulting from there stay such and repairs to any damage and the loss of revenue if the room is unable to be resold on the guests departure
Access for All
The hotel has taken all reasonable steps to welcome disabled guests.
All disabled guests have the responsibility to inform the hotel how we can accommodate them comfortably. Any reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure this happens
The will not be liable for the loss or damage to any guest property unless
- The Hotel or staff have been Negligent or the loss/damage is caused by a wilful act
- The item have been entrusted to us for safekeeping
- The item have been offered to us for safe keeping but refused
The Hotel liability for any loss or damage is limited to £750 for any one article or £1500 for multiple articles
Items left in the rooms are done so at the guests risk. The hotel will not take responsibility for any left items.
Any items that have been found will be returned at the guests expense. The Hotel will not take responsibility for damage or loss of any guest property whilst it is being returned.
BW Reward Points
BW Rewards are will only be given to bookings made directly with the Hotel, Through the Hotel website or through Best Western.
All other bookings are not eligible for any Best Western loyalty rewards.
The Hotel will accommodate all guest (Both Resident and non resident) from 7am till 11pm. After 11pm the Hotel will only allow residents on site
The hotels reserves the right to bar access to any person who is deemed disruptive, dangerous or a threat to employees and/or other guests.
Registration and data Protection
All Guests need to provide there full name and nationality
All Guests from outside Britain, Ireland and the Commonwealth need to provide a passport or National ID.
All guest need to supply on arrival their full residential address
For reservations of 12 rooms or more, the booking will be subject to group terms and conditions. For more information please contact the hotel on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 373 8900.
Please note that rooms may vary from photos and descriptions shown.
Rates are subject to change.
In certain situation guest will not be able to arrive at the hotel due to circumstances outside their control. In Such situations it is the Hotels decision to apply the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
In some cases the Hotel may partly waiver the terms and conditions and move any credit to a future date. In other cases the hotel may invoke all terms and conditions made at the time of booking.
It is the responsibility of ensure that they have adequate travel insurance to cover them for these situations.
Best Price Guarantee
We're so sure the best prices for our hotels are found on own website that we offer the best price guarantee. Every hotel reservation booked through theboltonshotel.co.uk is guaranteed to have the lowest room price (room rate) or total room cost (including all taxes and fees) publicly available on the internet or we will provide the first night's room price free and match the lower average nightly room price found for that stay for the rest of the nights of that stay (subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Guarantee). That's our Best Price Guarantee and just one of many benefits you get booking directly with us
- Lower Price. If you find a lower room price that also has a lower total room cost (including taxes and fees) for a one-night stay, or a lower average nightly room price that also has a lower average total room cost (including all taxes and fees) for a multi-night stay, on any other website within 24 hours after booking on theboltonshotel.co.uk for the same stay, we will provide you with the first night’s room price at the Best Western The Boltons Hotel free and match the lower average nightly room price found for your entire stay for the rest of the nights of your stay after verification of the lower average nightly room price and lower average total room cost (including taxes and fees). Only one free night will be awarded per stay, even if more than one instance of a lower price is located. For valid claims, each additional night’s room price during the stay will be lowered to match the average nightly room price for the entire stay found on other website.
- Matching Rooms. The Guarantee is available only for the exact same room type. For example, if you book an Executive Suite on theboltonshotel.co.uk, and are comparing it to another website, you must find a price for the same Executive Suite
- Matching Terms. All terms of the comparison room reservation, including, but not limited to pre-payment, deposit, number of guests, or other requirements must be equal in all respects to the terms found on theboltonshotel.co.uk for your claim to be valid. For example, when you book a room that may be cancelled without penalty theboltonshotel.co.uk, you may not compare it to a room with a pre-paid or non-refundable price on another website. The Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the booking details are unknown until after purchase. Sites that do not reveal the hotel brand name until after the payment has been completed (including bidding sites) do not qualify for this Guarantee.
- Matching Prices. For multi-night stays, the Guarantee compares the average nightly room price and the average nightly total room cost for your valid room booking with those found on another website.
- Matching Prices - Currency Requirements. The currency of the hotel controls the comparison with the room price and the total room cost on the other website, and the room price and the total room cost on the other website must be available, viewable, quoted, booked, and paid for in British Pounds.
- Matching Prices - Price Variance. The nightly room price and the nightly total room cost (for one night stays) or the average nightly room price and the average nightly total room cost (for multi-night stays) must each be lower than the Best Western The Boltons Hotel room price and the Best Western The Boltons Hotel total room cost, respectively, by at least 1% or £1 (whichever is higher). Coupons or vouchers may not be utilized to lower published room prices for the purposes of making a claim.
- Comparison Prices Must Be Available to the General Public. The Best Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on another website at the time of verification. The Guarantee does not apply to prices offered on membership program websites; corporate discounts; negotiated prices; group, rewards program, loyalty program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The Guarantee also does not apply if the average nightly lower price is obtained from a website where you call to get the price, or from an e-mail that you received.
- Packages Comparison. The Guarantee applies to comparing exactly the same packages or inclusive prices with the same included items. Thus, room prices that include food or beverage items such as breakfast or entertainment items such as tickets to a show, and/or free local calls or other bundled items will be considered as packages, and must be entirely equivalent to be eligible for the Guarantee.
- Additional Free Night Restrictions. Claims for hotels within fifty (50) miles of your home address are not eligible for the Guarantee. Once a valid claim has been made and approved by the Best Western the Boltons Hotel for a specific date, no further claims by the same person or anyone in the same household will be accepted for the same date. If an individual or members of the same household make multiple claims for two or more nights in the same seven (7) day period at the Best Western The Boltons Hotel, the claims will be treated as, and limited to, one claim for one stay, even if booked through more than one reservation, and only the Best Price Guarantee claim for the first night will be honoured. In the event of a valid claim, reservations are non-transferable after the claim is found to be valid, and the name on the reservation must remain the same as when the claim is verified and no additional names may be added to the reservation after the claim is found to be valid. Valid government issued ID is required upon check-in that matches the name found on the reservation.
- Verification of Claims. All claims are subject to verification by Best Western the Boltons Hotel. Best Western the Boltons Hotel must be able to verify all elements of the claim and the required terms found on the other website at the time the claim is processed and verify that both the room price and the total room cost at the time of verification are lower than those found on theboltonshotel.co.uk. Best Western The Botlons Hotel does not accept screen shots of imagery of lower prices provided by guests due to the ease of modification or alteration of such imagery.
- Changes to these Terms and the Guarantee. Best Western the Boltons Hotel reserves the right to modify, restrict availability, or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee and to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The Best Western the Boltons Hotel Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee.
- Abuse of Best Price Guarantee. At any time up to the date of stay, Best Western The Boltons Hotel reserves the right to revoke any and all benefits of a Guarantee (including the right to cancel a previously awarded free night and the lower prices for the rest of the nights of a multi-night reservation if it is found that a customer has attempted to or has violated or circumvented the Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions. Resale of rooms eligible for the Guarantee is strictly prohibited. In the event Best Western Mornington Hotel believes that a room eligible for the Guarantee has been resold, or the Guarantee is otherwise being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent, Best Western the Boltons Hotel reserves the right to reject future Best Price Guarantee claims from any persons who participated in such actions.
- Definitions. Another Website” is defined as a website not owned by Best Western the Boltons Hotel, that makes Best Western The Boltons Hotel rooms inventory publicly available and offers it directly to consumers, and that provides a confirmation of a completed reservation at the moment of completion of that reservation. A “stay” (for purposes of the Guarantee) may be one night; consecutive nights at the same hotel location, regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out; or two or more nights, even if non-consecutive, in the same seven (7) day period at the same hotel location. “Within fifty (50) miles” means within fifty (50) miles when seeking directions between locations on Google Maps. Guests are only able to claim one (1) free night per stay at the Best Western the Boltons Hotel.